ling ling ling

Saturday, July 19, 2008

saturday~MBS merentas desa!!!~


today i went to MBS merentas desa ...hahha
hmmm well i tought everyone out me in the black list de...
but today ... i hav given a warm welcome at the duty ....
hmmm don know why .... i feel lik going for duty again n again ...
missing the time when i was a st john member ...
hahah ... hmmm then when finish merentas desa ... i went to kfc to hav my lunch..
then i realise a guy curi take picture of me... i was shock...
hahah coz i so ugly haha ... hmmm but i hav fun today .
hmm when i reach home ... my bro buy me a cake ...
hmmm don know y i think its becoz of tat incident??
hmmm he wats to say sorry to me ??
hmmm don care i eat the cake but dint really talk wit him also ...
i really lose hope in him de....
hais... don spoil my day ... i hav fun today !!! yeah thx to mbsian ...


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.