ling ling ling

Thursday, July 24, 2008

bad luck day!!!

today after school i went to ts wit my frens to sing k ...
suddenly on the way there my fren kah kay saw a accident ... she very very happy coz is her 1st time seing a accident by her own naked eye...
haha ... then when i reach ts we went to sing k ... very fun de... but then
when my father come fetch me!!
i cant find him ... coz he park his car at star buck ... opposite ts de starbuck ...
but he tell me is the ts star buck!!! wat the hell .. i walk opposite n come back ts n go opposite again n again!!! untill one hour also cant find his car ..!!!
cant call dint bring phone also !!! n then when i found him ..
he scold me@!!@#!#!$
wat the hell ... he dint giv good direction say me wrong!!!#!@#@#$

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.