ling ling ling

Monday, July 14, 2008

love back someone in the passed...

the person i know two years ago from frens till best fren till kai ko...
till he hav feelings towards me... but at tat time i don know y even how great is he how ppl tell me
bout him ... i still don feel lik accepting him becoz i know i don suit him ...
n i admit i don hav strong feelings towards him..
till after he chase me for a very long time till he giv up onli then i know his value...
but its too late for me to turn around ...

when i realise i lik him i really went to look for him...
i went to cheer comp jus to see him...
but unfortunately ... when i see him my feelings getting deeper..
untill today i cant resist ... i tell him wat i feel ///
even i fail ... but i feel more better then last time...
may be its the time where is turns back to me to wait for him now ...
to prove ... to me n to u ...


No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.