ling ling ling

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Friday!!!now onli post!!!

i hate my brother!!!!
y ??he very the emotion whenaver he hav bad mood ...
he won care otehrs feelings them simply show his temper to me!!!
always !!!! stupid today i went in to his room... usually ...
i go to his room he won scold me ...
but today when i go in///
he start to say me tis n tat ... when my fren cal me he scold me tat i m very 'fan'
then i go out to my sister room to chat wit my fren... my sis was sleeping...
but i m not tat noisy at all ...
then my bro go in to my sis room n start to scold me again....
he say i m selfish tat i chat in her room when ur sis is sleeping...
n keep telling me i m not a good type of gurl n won ever able to find a good guy ...
hais... he say finish ... till i cry ... he onli dint continue to scold me!!!
wat the .... his problem y want me suffer wit him ....
hate him so so so much !!!!( tis incident occur at midnight)
when i m in the afternoon...
my fren kit ying go to my house play piano learn to play also hahah ...
well how to say very funny lo hhaha coz she learning la... hahah
she cheer me up ... i m happy tat she is there for me!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.