ling ling ling

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

happy tuesday !!! sleepy too!!

TODAY!!!
when math period the time teacher sudde
nly say wanna demerit those ppl who DINT BRING the blue book!!!
i got bring lo ... so i m safe !! i do those question teacher ask me to do ...
suddenly my fren sittin
g infroont of me de ...
she jus come back from the t
oilet n heard abt this news
she want borrow
my blue book!!!
i blur coz tat time teacher c
hecking who dint bring ///
then i pass de ... so she call me to pass tat book under the desk then she giv me another book to do ...(act lik i
m doing the blue book...)
then she show the teacher the blue book
kononya tat she bring to school...
hahah .... then teacher believe !!!!
wa the question make me dizzy@.@!!!

then in class very sien so take picture!!!
hahaha ... very fai
!!! i reach home...
well then i take bath get ready to go to tu
ition ... still got time so i take picture of my self wa so long dint so zi lian de!!!
haha ... so enloy my pic lo !!!!
1st an lian pic !!! my fren say the most nices of all!!


when thinking of u the time~~i personaly lik tis pic!!!tis pic my fren say very creative


class de picture
when doing the math homework teacher giv@!!

do till very sien de!!! hais !!! haha thinking of someone lo!!

best fren forever !!!! haha ... the person who bring phone to school shhh....
(kit ting and yin ping)



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.