ling ling ling

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

after a week of absents ...

friday ...
well friday after class ... i had ntg to do ... jus went home ...
n rest a lot sleep a lot too...
well may be becos of so many hectic homeworks ... n studying going on ...
i m so exhausted !!!!! i freaking need a holiday man !!!! fuk!!!
it has seem lik i had neve been into parties lately ... my life is so fxxking dull...
so i really feel lik going to CLUB !!! i WAN CLUB !!! I NEED CLUB !!!
so well in the end everything was perfect ... jodee coming back to kl ... n jeffrey is gonna go club too...
YEEASSSHHHHH!!!!! OOOOMMMGG!!!!
i really had fun which i so long neve go MIST de... so yeah i CLUB 99...
lol dunno wat pose to pose so arguing hahha
lol finaly
me n her again
n again ,... lol to show her sexy back haha
the birthday boy
jeffrey n me n jodee haha our dai kor
us ... haha
the sir drink a lot haha


however my boy fren is also there ... well after clubbing we ended up with a huge fight cos he was jealous because i dance with other guys >.<>
but everything went well in the end....

saturday

i think i m old already omg .... i m fuking tired after yesterday clubbing ... i sleep from 5 am till 11 am wake up ... then 2 pm sleep till 6 pm .... haha keep on sleeping lik a piggy ,....
hmmm anyways 6 pm i was fuxking hungry so me n my sis went for snack ...
we said snack in secret recipe for some cake instead we call more then just a cake ....
lol nvm tat ... so at night .. me jeffrey n jodee n my bf actully planned to watch LA COMEDIE HUMAINE ... in the end that jodee ffk us to go clubbing >.<>
nvm ba ... so in the end we watch the movie anyways ...which was so funny
camwhore during nothing to do haha

marble cheese cake
strawberry milk shake
dory fish mix with tomoto n cheeze sound awful but taste delicious...
awesome movie to watch really!!!

sunday

went shopping with my bf at the afternoon ... lol this guy can shop ...
n he buys wat i choose for him >.<>
hmmm i m lik his personal dresser ... well after shopping went to bbq korean fro some bbq section with his family .... haha lol i finaly meet his very scary aunty ....
haha .... so she was erm ... she dun smile a lot ... kinda pressure of seeing her ....
but i think it went well ba.... hmmm after dinner ... we went to watch movie with my family ...
mean my bro my dai sou my sis .... watch the sorcerer apprentice which was kinda nice ....
i kinda think itsjus nice la ... hahha
lol nice movie hahah


see the chicken ... lol cooking >.<

monday

so my boy fren overnight in my house at sunday ... n monday he waited me to go home from college at 1pm .... so after tat i made sushi for him ... og yea another big thing was ...
i made my glasses de for my eyesight which was getting worst ... >.<
right n left oso 75 75 and there is "san gong "(idk wat is in english) oso.... tat the worst thing ...
ahhhh jatuh !!!
my sushi hmmmm


wednesday
well today was a happy day ... hmmm lets see ... morning my bf fetch me to coolege n we are early so we headed to subway for breakfast today sub of the day meatballs.... lol delicious ...
hmmm then went to class n him ?? he went back to kampung de T.T
hmmm anyways ... i was in class today but i did had fun .... while lecturer not in class
lol ... n i forgotten today was pink day ... everyone was wearing pink except me >.<>
the pink gang
all bully me i wear blue~ T.T
when no lecturer this is how my class look lik >.<
we haha camhore hahaha ... my fren nicole
they r obsess with highlighters hahah
our ice cream ... yummm!!!~ n colourful ... haha
me, phine phine, n sherrie
diana and nicole
when finish haha
pass by n saw this ... wow than i should go to club often to drink whisky than
our new sushi donate as call doshi haha

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.