ling ling ling

Thursday, July 8, 2010

about me n him


visited him in hospital on tuesday ... which he just finish doing his surgery for taking out some tumor in his ear ... well i prepared some porridge for him .... n went to tung sin hospital to see him ... well my heart was so painful when ... i saw him laying on the bed ... hopelessly staring at me.... i saw him with a suffering face... n he keep on vomiting ... hais i kesian him ....


okay la beside someting which is sad happen to us .... we also have happy ones too lik this one day ... he been asking me to be his partner to company him to take this award...
was suppose to blog abt this long time ago ... which i m kinda lazy for it ... n also still dunno how to upload picture from my iphone to computer ( yea i know i m nood)....
so .... i now only can upload abt this now... sorry >.<

well he was telling me abt this award he gonna be taking by using his stpm result 4A ... wow i know it doesnt sound much but... for stpm ... its quite hard to get tat kinda result.... anyways he got some scholarship award.... well ... congratulation dear !!!...
tat day i was jus sitting beside him ... with his family ... kinda stress though cos a bit pressure...
hmmm anyways i end up with laughter home cos his aunty n uncle were really nice to me too ...
haha ....






beside this post ... lol i went to see his tennis training one night while he is competing with a italy guy ... which he say is his fren >.< .... okay .... well i m being supportive there to jus sit down one corner n cheer for him n see him play haha ... quite handsome i feel lik i m being a character in the comic which i m seeing my bf playing which make me feel he is kinda how to say this ?? in chinese very "yeng " .... i kinda lik fall in love lik that haha ...




and another one was....well one day ... i forgotten which day de .... i think is monday ...
after my class at 1 pm ... he come n fetch me ... say he wanna see me ...
so i dint aspect anything from him ... suddenly he drive me around up town damansara...
i was so weird ... n wondering where is he gonna bring me to ....
cause his excuses was ... i m hungry lets eat something ....
>.< .... ok ... well then i follow only lo wat to do .. he fetch me wor... so guess where we end up ?? .








lol we ended up in the ship ... why ? cos i told him my fren suppose to bring me there for birthday dinner n ended up dint go n he feel lik making up for me so he brought me there instead >.<>

no matter what happen to us.... sweet bitter or sour .... i hope we can settle everything together ... shall we ?? ... i know some time my attitude is very bad n sometimes u cant really take it ... but i hope u can just be patient with me ... n help me to correct every of my bad side.... i will always be with u no matter wat happens..

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.