ling ling ling

Saturday, July 17, 2010

yoyo i m back !!!


lol i was kinda busy lately with all homework tat lecture gave n some test i need to study for .... hais ... yea ... i got a warning letter from my economic lecturer regarding on my absent in class...
hmmm was kinda shock when i got the letter ,... n i only absent for 3 days = 5 hours class only ... n she seem lik kinda angry abt it de...
so make sure no more class tat i will skip anymore....

since i was so busy lately ... my bf were so nice tat he actually fetch me to college and fetch me home too.... well i remeber this one day ... my class cancel ... so we have 1 hour time b4 my class started ... so we went to SS2 to have our breakfast ....
well to me .. i dun eat "bak ku teh" for breakfast .... but to him is a common kinda thing ...
so no choice he is the driver so my as well eat with him ^^




so after finish eating ... i went to class ... n he waited me to finish class till 4pm ...
haha .... then after class he brought me to tropicana city mall ...
say tat he wanna see whether got tickets for movies....
so when i reach there ... he pull out two ticket from his pockets... lol he already planned for this de >.<>

wow that movie was so romantic..... lol i dun mind watching second time.... hmmm
to me ... i lik when edward was fighting with jacob for bela ... well these was the part which is nice others nah ... kinda bored ....

so after movies we went dinner with his frens.... then we went home....

i went out again at friday afternoon with my college buddies....
well we end class early tat day at 11.30 am ... lecturer gave us go early ...
well thx ms tee... haha ... becos accounting class whole class is going out tat day ...
me n diana went to 1U 1st to get the movie tickets... just in chase later on no more sits are available anymore....
therefore ... we went there at 12pm ... n jalan jalan window shopping ...
plus ... we ate some buskin robbins too


while we were waiting for our hall to open we camwhore hahaha



so we meet up with our gang at 1 pm ... in front of the cinema ....
we watch twilight eclipse again ... lol for me twice in a week ...!!!
haha dunno why i dun feel bored watching it second time....
but i did had fun watching with them too ...

so after movies off i go to fetch my sis from school.... n me n her headed to midvalley for a while to grab some lunch .... well after lunch we went home to make some sushi ....
i was making for my dear paul....
becos he loves my sushi a lots .... haha ....
ingredients u should need to prepare
make the rice into a rice ball this u need a wet hand only u can make it ... if not u could get a plastic glove to help u ....
cut the seaweeds ....
walah ... bonapetit ... hahha
the chief hahah

after making it ... since he was busy to take it ... so i went out with kit ying to yum cha .... at stevens corner ... lol n we bump into voon kei n her frens....
lol so coincidence.... then by 11 pm we went home ...

n now i off to do some studies for my teast on monday T.T contract law i wanna cry de help me pls !!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.