ling ling ling

Sunday, August 1, 2010

to my love ...

happy 2 month aniversary together dear ....
well this two month ...
we got cry we got angry n mad of each other /....
well ... but in the end eveything was settle becos how we love each other may be ?
hahah ... anyways....
being with u ... was the most happiest thing in my life now ...
y ?? becos u are always there for me ... when i need u ...
sometimes u r so cute with ur "lao gai"....
sometime u lik to bully me ....
sometimes ... u jus make me feel i m the most important person in ur life....
well ... i dunno wat will happen in the future ... since ....
we lately always argue a lot n get along again a lot ...
but i hope u n me can last ..... well
happy 2 month !!!
lol see he eat ?? haha he love to eat

n oso play wii

n oso kiss me haha

n take picture with me no matter wat ...

right dear ?

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.