ling ling ling

Saturday, November 21, 2009

i was suppose to blog abt this last week since i was so so so darn lazy ... so
haha i blog it now ... since i m so so so bored ...
well here goes ...

lol last week friday after college class ...
lol totally ditch everyone ...
me, nicole ,diana , and sherrie ...
haha went out n they are gonna have slumber party at my house tat day ...
lol 1st venue was sg wang !!!
we went there shopping ... omg ..
we can be best fren forever lol cox when we shop ...
we will shop till we drop ...
we buy lots of stuff ... omg ... its lik sales period n yea not yet i know ...
but our purpose is to shop there....

after shopping ....
i suffer in jam from sg wang till leisure mall to watch 2012 ...
lol tat movie is totally nice to watch must see ...
haha but compare to the day after tomoro ... yea i still think the day after tomoro rocks better ...

after movies we went to ampang look out point to eat dinner ....
haha took lots of picutre there .. n gossip a lot there ....
lol i know gurl really love gossiping n shopping rite !!!





end our day when we went back to my house ...
n we were totally exhausted
but yet still gossip till 4am in the morning ...
while i wait for my bf to reply me ( he was in genting gambling while i m busy with my pals darn him )



saturday ( last week )

wake up really early but slumbering around ... with them in my room ...
talking talking talking ...
swt ... then 11 am wanna go to college to support our sport team ...
mana know at the end .. we end up in a coffee shop gossiping again ... haha
lol we memang pandai gossip ...



then till 1 om is time to say bye bye ...

i reach home at 2 pm ... n yes my bf still gambling in genting ...
i still kinda pist off ......
nvm .. so at nite ... i went to shee ken birthday party ...
is more lik makan buffet there ... not even party ...
lol anyways thx for inviting ..
hope u have fun tat nite ... haha .... n remember the present i gave u ...


n after his birthday .. i went out with the guy tat i pist off ...
lol my bf ... he still my bf rite ??
so .. he bring me to re-zone ...
yes is a pub / club ....
he wanna yum cha ( aka drink beer)
with his frens so i needa company him ...
so tat day got "show " to watch ...
means strip dance n pole dance ...
yes!!! i mean it ... but to open my eyes ....
wow the gurls there are darn sexy wow their body shape is jus lik JENNIFER"body ...
lol i mean megan foxx body ...
i m so amaze by them they took my breath away ... when i see them dance OMG ...
n they r so sexy ... sexy sexy sexy !!!
ok ...


sunday (last week)

lol went out to my niece birthday party ...
family reunion .. ntg much ... jus happy to see them lo ..
tat it ...
lol then went out with my bf after tat ....


the one trying to get the ice cream is the birthday boy
aint he cute !!


this week friday ...(20-10-09)
lol went out with my dear college frens again
diana ,josephine , sherrie , poi kuan and chu won
lol went to one u
only me n diana n sherrie watch jennifer body ...
other went to watch 2012....
lol tat movie is really off the hook ...
omg she is darn hot ...
lol the movie is ntg scary more lik entertainment to me ...
haha its more abt sex ... romance n funny n disgusting ... haha
not bad to watch with ur bf ... haha ..
make sure ur bf dun rape u instead ... haha




No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.