ling ling ling

Thursday, November 26, 2009

every gurl have any fantasy of her ideal boy friend ??
a guy who can afford her every needs ??
a guy who can be safe around with ...
a guy who love the gurl more then he love him self ??
a perfect guy with perfect teeth or should say hygiene ??
a guy with 6 packs?? and hot features!!!

well ... to me ... its jus simple ....
i dun need financial support from him , beside paying everything when i go out with him but without paying the things i gonna buy for my self lik cloth la of course ... but he insist y not
( who doesnt want a bf to pay for ur stuff??)

i dun need muscular dude with 6 packs n hot features .... i dun mind he is not a sexy asshole ....
or a hunk ... even he is a simple guy ... with no packs at all ... or jus one pack in the middle of his stomach ... i woulden have mind at all ... ( features cant feed u full rite?)

i dun need a boy fren who is filthy rich ... who is a millionaire... or bill gate's son ... all i jus need is a guy who is financially stable ... who can support me by movie tickets n dinners ... if we dun have tat much of amount of money i dun mind staying home with a bunch of cd to watch with him .... (its still quality time with each other rite ?)

mine ideal bf will be simple as eating a peanut ...

i need a bf who is always there for me ... a 24/7 boy fren who care of me ... even its 3 am in the morning ... when i sms him he will be there for me ...
i need a bf who is lovable .... tat love me lots ... lots till it cant be describe n it will take my breath away ... tat will miss me often ... even i dint say i wanna see him ... he will personally find me by himself .... find reason crappy reason to see me .... will not argue with me will not scold me ...
even if we argued ... i hope in the end if his fault ... he would be a gentleman telling me how sorry is felt .... and then continue being a gentlemen telling me this fight is over n settle n telll me how much he still love me... telling me how he feel when another guy approach to me .... n how much he scare of losing me ( well this mostly guy woulden say rite) to be open minded n tolerance ....
will always tolerate with me ...

all i needed is the loving part ... which he need to show a lot to me ... becox every girl wanted to be loved right ?? n to me tat matter the most ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.