ling ling ling

Monday, November 2, 2009

50 days...

lol 50 days consider not long enough for a couple??
hahah ... but 50 days ... already proven tat how much i love you ....
in this jus 50 days....
a lots things happen .... haha .....
you made me experince something which i dint experience before ....
teach me something tat i neve learned b4...
even u dun tell me sweet talk ... n sometimes even I love you this 3 words its hard to heard from u ....
its really nice when i do listen I love you off n on ...
becos tat prove tat how much u r missing me at tat time....
i love the way u call me n suddenly call me ching ai de ... or lao poh ...
haha ...becox u say already dang me as ur lao poh...
although i feel its still early to call me such name ...
but i still feel really happy in my heart ...
the way u care abt me is totally different from those i guy i date in the pass
... well they usually dint scold me while they were caring ....
instead when u heard i m having fever n stuff ... u will scold me ...
>.<>
but this is u ... rite??
lately ur line has been sub to mine ... haha ...
we usually sms n now ... we call each other more ...
while ur in out station ... i miss u so much ... even tat i dint show ... but while waiting for ur sms or call ... i will keep thinking about you ... how much i misses ur hug dear ....
ur the 1st bf tat bring me where ever i wanna go ...
which some times i feel really bad of testing you lik midnight ... i feel lik eating "tong sui "
u will purposely drive me out to eat ... n u need to use ur brain to strain where got tong sui ...
hhahah ... sometimes i feel really "sing fu" ...
your will always with me ... while i have problem to solve n u will advise me with ur opinion ...when i wanna go bank u purposely fetch me ....
after u finish work ... even ur tired ...
u will still find me ... see me ....
becox tat i have the desire of going to genting or beach ... you will bring me there ...
you dun hang out with ur frens often de becox of me too !!!
becox u say u rather spend time with me then with them ... u make me feel really happy ...
even though going hiking with u its really a hard job for me ... i really dislike it a lot ....
but to spend time with u .... i willing to go ... while seeing pay so much attention on me....
sometimes really feel so bad tat i shoulden have go hiking ... then u can finish faster or catch up with ur cousin ... i feel lik i m burden of urs... but u took care of me a lot there... i feel so secure ...
you rescue me from tat day my car broke down ... by jus calling you ....
then u were here lik jus 15 min ... even you say u will reach tat place by 30 min .... i know you feel worried of me .... you always do right ??
especially i go clubbing rite ?? haha nowadays its hard to hear you say tat you are jealous ...
becox you say u dun feel lik controlling me ... becox you say u know i m a free bird tat dislik ppl to control ...


but sometimes your really bad ass ...
u will sometimes make fun of me ... when i really miss you tat day ... n i wanna see you ...
you will make me say i really miss you n wanna see you only u will find me ...
n u make excuses like tired n lazy ... sometimes really make me pist off ...
sometimes u having working stress .... n then you will have this bad attitude ....
you will be not in a good mood ... n then will talk with me in a pist off voice ... which irritate me ...
you make me feel tat u are pist of with wat i did .... and when i ask u wat happen ...
you won tell me n will say ntg la ...
pls tell me wat u thinking ... you always make me think a lot ....
ask me confusing question ... lik DO YOU KNOW WAT I WAN MOST FROM YOU ??
lol ... the odd thing was ... the answer was so unexpected ... lol i jus got one correct ....
n now still i need to continue to find its answer ....
i jus dun lik when ur angry ... you will be the most scary creature on earth ....
i really feel scared >.< ... i dun noe whether to explain on my behalf or jus to keep quite ....
u will have a loud tone n raise ur voice n then tell me wat i did wrong n every single thing u said is lik i cant correct my self which i feel all i wrong ....


i really scare of losing you ... you ask me why .... i dunno how to tell you the answer ...,.
may be u treat me really good gua ....
n i feel tat while your not here ... i dun feel complete ... becox u complete me....
i really feel very happy to be with you ... even we have sweet n sour times together ..
but i din regret of choosing this path ....
i seriously dunno wat i gonna do if i lose you ....
becox i love you ....
i hope u feel the same too even i m not perfect ....
i m naughty n naive n childish ...
hope u can accept me as who i m ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.