ling ling ling

Sunday, November 1, 2009

i love week ends!!!


i Really lik week ends where there is no college !!!
i will enjoy every bit of this few days ...
and go have fun with my dear frens or my bf !!!
n every week is a new day ....
new thing for me to discover !!!


FRiday ....
after college .... lol today college was only 2 hours....
finish at 10 .. then went one utama with my dear frens ... have fun ...
eat breakfast n our most favorite thing ever !!!
shopping !!! lol ....
went there with diana nicole josephine and sherry ....
i drove there ... lol cox dun need to waste petrol driving two cars rite??
each of us broght something there ... really satu gang of gila shopping people.


after one utama .... went home around 2 ....
then went out with kah mun again ...
actually wanna watch jennifer's body ...
but instead too late de.... cant make it ...
so only yum cha ... in leisure mall old town ....
haha ... tat place was really new ...
its also very cold !!! omg ... should have bring along my jacket ....
i cant hear the song



saturday ....
whole day with yong jian lol ....
he came my house by 3 o clock wanna watch movie de ...
end up staying my house watch tv ... lol
then went out eat ice kacang togather ....
then chill in my house till at night ...
he play my lap top ... i sleep ... lol
tired ma wat to do ....
then ... 8 oclock ... have family dinner cox its halloween ...
so we ate poisoon apple (aka chocolate mix apple )
then 9 o clock i get ready to go party in poppy ....
lol reah there around 11 .. went in ....
then i saw damn lots of fren there ...
even my cousin also there OH my gosh !!!
unbelievable rite??
hmmm anyways ... tat place was pack with people !!!
damn pack .. cant move a bit in the dance floor also l...
so dint really have much fun ....
and anyways ... happy birthday to u KIM FU ... his birthday .... hope he have fun lo ..
he was drunk till even his cake also forgotten to cut ...
then after clubbing went yum cha .... then go home sleep....





















he drunk de ...


sunday ...
party too much till sick ...sleep at home ...
luckily got yong jian ,... he company me ....
he play uno with me .... n my sis too ...




oh yea some of my bad luck day too during this week
this week my car really make me pist off ....
tat day raining ... i was lowering down my window... to pay toll...
ok ... fine ... as i was lowering down .... tat stupid window dropn inside the drop passage ...
i dun noe how to describe la !!


then the next day .... not long after tat incident ..
i finish my class at 4 o clock was kinda pist off cox ... the class extanted from 2 till 4....
i was already swearing my teacher ...then when i reach to my car ...
when i was gonna start it ...
tat bloody car cant be started ....
n i need to wait for my dad to help me ...
waited for one hour ... so by the time i reach home,,,
it was already 6 pm!!! u see my class end at 2 ... i will be home by 3 !!!fuk up ...



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.