ling ling ling

Monday, October 26, 2009

weekends

lol ... i love weekend ... cox i get to spend the time with the one i heart ...
becox his such a busy guy ...
only the weekends .... we get to do really cool stuff .... lol ok
well not cool la .. but i get to spend time with him which i feel its great !!!

on saturday
planned to go mid valley ... to buy gift for my fren coming birthday ...
lol ... so unexpected we brought this kinda present for him ...!!
hmmm cox i dun really know wat he lik ... seriously by being his fren for 1 year ,,,
i kinda suck as a fren ....
hmmm anyways ... i feel happy tat i get to go out walk around with my teddy ~
which i know he was really tired jus finish work ... n then need to entertain me ...
i m so so so sorry ~by walking around mid valley the whole darn afternoon with my stomach empty ....
decided to eat curry mee ... which its considered cheap in mid valley right ...
then walk around again ... till abt 7 .. then went home !!!
lol ... i kow it sound not cool at all !!! but i feel it is where i get to spend time wit him ...
yea i know i know i repeat my self a lot time de ok ...

playing my comp while waiting for me to get dress ... haha ... so relax hor my bed




sunday !!!

well i dun noe y lately sundays i always have healthy activities lik last week sunday ...
i went to this jungle tracking yea ... n its related to this ...
becox i saw there is a way to a water fall ... so i really feel lik going there !!!
ok i need to climb up to the mountain top to jus to go to tat water fall ...
was so tiring !!! n so suffering ...
from 12 .30 pm we start to walk ... reach to water fall abt 2 20pm....
lol almost 2 hour!!! ....can balik ipoh de !!!
with my stomach grambling cox empty stomach till the hill top ...
i m so hungry !!! i can eat an horse!!!
hmmm its fun n worth it after suffering ....then we leave abt 4 pm ...
cox its gonna rain ... i feel lik fainted de!!! whole day neve eat !!!
i started to feel lik leg is wobbling and shaking ....
i feel so weak ... i can faint any time !!!
then while walking down the hill ... i fall down ... my ass hurts !!!
ouch the tears in my eyes ... imagine how hurtful it is !!!
luckily its already near to an end ... reach to the car abt 5 30 pm ...
-.- one whole afternoon gone jus to climb a stupid mountain !!! wat the fukk ...
but i enjoyed a lots!!!

at night went out with teddy again ... suddenly i feel lik i hunger of durian !!!
so tell my bf n then we went to buy some ... lol he really know how to choose !!!
really darn pro haha lik a old man ( >.<>
then we went to my house to eat ... together with my family ...
haha my family is durians lover .... haha ... so we chit chat while eating ....

after finish ... me n dear went out with his fren to ''9 gold old man ''( rain god) festival
lol ... yea there is lots of ppl there !! ... it look lik it ha become some tradition for ppl to go there to pak toh >.<>

lol i had lots of fun today .. really thx u my dear!!!
thx ...
the map we need to travel to the water fall

u look so puny


lol we look so matching with our tummy !!!
so cold the water !!
taking picture hahah

seriously it look really nice with ur naked eye

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.