ling ling ling

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

from saturday 17 oct 09


lol for so long i dint blog ....

friday 17
i had pizza for breakfast yes fattening !!! hmmm
i had no choice my maid dint cook ... n her food kinda bored to me de!!!
n i had a great appetite for a slice of pizza !! so y not ... i called n it come abt 30 mins...
wow tats fast .... after pizza online online n more online!!!
i get so fade up then i asked my sis to go movie with me to leisure mall....
lol instead it turn out to be a family outing .... go along with my sis in law n my bro ...
so wat we watch haha i know this sound childish yea we watch
CLOUDY WITH THE CHANCE OF MEATBALLS
lol tat movie were funny !!! kinda touching at the end .... haha not bad to watch with a 11 year old beside u ...
haha ... had fun lol ... after finish the movie ... i saw a message from YAu (a.k.a my BF)
hmmm he sms me saying tat he will be waiting me at speedy ....
i was so so so happy becox he went out station for 2 weeks ... n he suprise me he came back ;...
be4 the date he say he come back ...
i know it sound easy n its doesnt seem lik a suprise at all ... but to me it is ,...
so went out with him .... after movie...


18 oct 09 sunday

to many ppl sunday will always be a family day outing for them ...
lol so i tag along with my BF family to go jungle hiking
-.- i ate too full ... i throw up on the way up the top ..
lol so so pai seh !!! luckily his family was a head of me ...
so they dint notice i throw up .... he did la ...
he was frighten by me .... cos he said tat my face turn white ... as if i saw a ghost ..
haha i m weak !!! lol need to go execise more often de!!!
i forgotten when the last time i exercise de :)
so tired !!! but i did have fun !!!

19 oct 09 monday

no class no life !!! ntg to do !!! at home sleep !!!
at the afternoon had lunch with my YAu ...
lol e really cant eat spicy stuff!!!
my eye were lik this O.O when he keep putting chillis on his dish !!!
after makan then he fecth me home n i become pig again ...
sleep !!!

20 oct 09

class started ... yes ... i get up at 9 very sleepy still even though i sleep a lot!!
then mana tahu .. when i reach college ...
i was swearing to my law teacher !!!
cos class cancel n she dint inform us !!! bloody hell
hmmm so went out breakfast with sabrina .... n thn go to her house to have a nap ...
at 2 i went to college again for account class ...
n there i m swearing again .... becox the bloody teacher dint teach us tat particular chapter ...
instead wants us to do an exercise on tat chapter !!! u think we all Isaac Newton ??
or wat Einstein ??
lol ... we dun have big brain lik his ....

21 oct 09
lol Yau went out station again ... hais bored at home ....
went college as usuall ntg really happen today ...
bored bored bored ...



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.