ling ling ling

Thursday, October 22, 2009

22 oct 09


lol today was unexpected !!!
i wake up at 11 am .. was wondering whether i have class later at 2 pm o not ...
cos my class went to a field trip to the parliament ....
haha me i dint follow cox need to pay for bus money ...
unless its free then i shall think abt it haha ...
hmmm anyways ... class cancel as wat i heard from my frens....
n then my dad got mad though i ponteng class...
hais speechless...
then i was wondering at home ... doing ntg till yong jian msn me !!!
lol he ask me whether m i free ...
of course ... i m so we planned to go walk around some where ...
head to mid valley !!!
with my sis n yong jian togather ....
i dun noe y ... both of them can talk a lot of things togather even the age gap!!!
swt .... hmmm so we all dint ran out of topic!!!
so had a great time today .... neve expect though >.< ....
yong jian addicted to the light !!!
supporting my digesta aid
act dead but failed
chenling's hand act dead success
drink tea
sms still can post walau
MUST POST THIS WHEN CHEN LING ALWAYS SAY THE ANNOYING WORD DESU~
chen ling favorite food shushi
yong jian hair cut ... rocks...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.