ling ling ling

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

here i m blogging again

hais i cant sleep ... i dun know y there is so many things popping out in my head now
is lik a screen saver ... once i say enough don think de then again it pop out...
there is so many things going on in my head lately ....
the fact tat i cant catch up with my studies .....
hais i m thinking tat i wanna change course i get fade up of driving to college everyday for more or less 1 hour....
i fade up with the fact tat i cant really mix around much ,....
its all about my problem mostly .... i felt sorry for my parents ...

the fact tat my bf went out station to work ... yes i know i m happened to be too controlling ...
hais i kinda wonder ... will this relationship last long ....
cox i feel i will repeat the same mistake over n over again....
i feel i need to start changing my self .... n when i do really wanna change ....
suddenly things neve get in wat i planned ....
i feel scare!!!! i feel disappointed some times on my self....
i feel tired of worrying so so so much things i wanna share everything i felt ....
but i do not have the courage to do tat and do not know the way to tell u .... cox i scare i will lost another chance again....
its so easy to giv another person advise on relationship problems when it come to ur own ...
its hard find the solution ....
i dun have relationship problem currently ... i feel tat this guy is treating me may be too good ...
too good in fact .... tat i scare of loosing him ?? hais ... i dun do much for my relationship ....
i dun cook for my bf .... i dun write cards .... i dun do stuff lik tat !!!
but becox i m scare i did ....
stress X.X.... tats one thing tat i hate to have relationship is when i worrying too much!!!!

then ... now thinking wat to wear for my presentation tomoro ....
hais n this friday going to clubbing i dunno wat to wear ... wat lah

sleepless night again ...
hais when will this end!!!! my GOSH i cant take it anymore!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.