ling ling ling

Saturday, December 13, 2008

prom night in sri graden ....12-12-08

today ... went out wit kah mun at the afternoon ...
shop for accesory for prom ...
then eat things then went home...
get ready for prom ...
hair darn messy ,... so went to sallon to make it look yeng !!!...
n it did appear wat i aspect to see!!!
yong jian my prom date ,...
come to fecth me at 7pm...
went up to his car he imeadiately .... giv me a rose ...
lol was shock !!! cos we r jus close frens...
so dint aspect to get one oso ...
n he made cookies,... wow fantastic!!!
haha have to try some next time...
hmmm then drive to prom ...
welll something happened!!!... ahem cant say !!!haha ....
then ... reach prom save n sound phew!!!
went up to the place ... all eyes was on me when yong jian intro me to his frens ...
coz may be i m an outsider lol ... gahaa ....
i now i perasan k ... haha ... had fun lo !!!! thx yong jian!!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.