ling ling ling

Sunday, December 21, 2008

pikom pc fair!!!13 till 14 december 2008

13 december 2008
went to pikom pc fair to buy camera n webcam ...
lol many ppl till ah ...
me my bro n kit ying went there ...
we all bought the same camera tat is samsung L100!!!
well its nice ... many function ...
although is samsung but i feel its not bad at all ...
i bough blue colour... kit ying red coulour...
which we both buy the colour of the camera to match our phone///
after pc fair went out wit kah mun n yong jian to look out point ...
in ampang ...




14 december 2008 ///
went pikom pc fair again ...
on the way ... soon yang sms me (ex)
lol i was shock !!! ... nvm tat dun care 1st ...
we reach there using 1 .30 hour on the road ...
the high way was pack of cars ...
n it was raining ...
me kah mun my sis my bro ... went there together ...
today our target is to buy webcam ... n mp4 for my sis ...
but end up buying many things ...
the device to clean key board ... n more ... lol ...
but we manage to buy the things we want!!!...
after pc fair then me bryan n henry ... went to look out point again ...
then went to mcdonald to eat ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.