ling ling ling

Saturday, December 13, 2008

genting trip!!! 8-12-08 till 10-12-08

tis trip been organize by me!~!!
of course ....
at 1st i though everything was a failuer...
coz i jus get to book one room ...
other full house hais... the room was a suit wit two queens size bed...
where we need to put ten ppl to sleep in there ...
haha ... yet for all to share ... is really cheap .... per person ...
so not all regreted lo ...
members are ... me , kit ying, my brother (aka kunka) , choco , kah kay , kim fu , jun wei, bryan , henry , fui fui ... second night add another soh poh ... siew ling ...

1st day in genting ...
wait in kl sentra at 1 .... organizer ma... so need to reach there early ...
then everyone come at 1.30 man ... so puncture ...
my god .... haha ... then bus arrive at 3.00pm...
then we reach cable car stesen at 4 pm.///
reach to hotel at 6pm ... rest a while n then went to first world to get our dinner ,,,
after dinner all gurls shop lik crazy ...
although is not cheap ... haha still buy !!!...
then archery ,... wit kit ying n my bro .... go back to room ...
drink the wine i bring ,,,,
me kit ying n kah kay drunk de ...
me n kit ying went crazy ... n then ... went out yum cha afetr finish crazy haha ...
scared everyone my gosh !!!
me n bryan dint sleep the whole night ... too energetic ... went to look at the sun rise ...


2nd day in genting...

i sleep a while coz itred n then been a waken by my bro to go for theme park to play ...
had hell of fun !!!.... all my gang are mads ...
we play lik crazy!!!.... my god. ... every rides we will scream ... non stop ..
even a marry go round ... we also scream ...
haha ... siao right ??
then we play from 11am till 9pm ...
all was tired went back to hotel get ready to go clubbing ...
unfortunately ... got police man to check ic ...
so no one manage to go in ... hais ... in stead we play arcade ...
after tat we went yum cha coz i was hungry ...
then went back hotel n then a case where my bro lost his wallet ...
we though he lost out side ....
then we keep searching n giv up ...
wait till tomoro we pack to go home ... onli check around...


3rd day .... in genting ....


we all wake up at 8 am coz of bryan snoring away ...
lol then chit chat in the room n ad our breakfast ,,,
after tat everyone get out of the room at 12pm...
to check out...went to first world to hav our dinner n then go cable car n back to kl ...
so fast 3 days passes ...
after genting trip ... misses the noise tat we mae in the room noisy !!!>..
n of course the fun we had ... love u guys!!!
n thx for coming!!! ... u all had made tis trip so succesful...
morepic will be uploaded later !!! n all pic will be put in my freindster ....
coolgal_yinping14@hotmail.com ... friednster ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.