ling ling ling

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

odd things happens 2-12-08

today while sleeping ...
a unknown phone number calll i pick up n it say ...
teacher : is tis mr foo chee yong
Me : no ...
Teacher : oh ms foo yin ping rite??
Me:yea ... wit blurrness...
Teacher: why arent u in the exam hall i though u hav ekonomi asas ...
Me: (been frighten ) HA!!!! teacher i dun hav take tat sub...
Teacher :really ok i check later call u back ...

after 5 min ...

teacher : oh sorry pengawai peangawas make a mistake ...
me: oh ok ...
teacher sorry ok bye...

the 1st thing tat happen to me today 2nd...

while i was driving neve been crush o i crush the car b4///
today suddenly when i was parking ,.... well ...
i have the feeling ...
yinping drive carefully u gonna crush ... gonna crush !!!
n then it really crush while i park my car ...
i crush into the tiang ...
hais lucky tat time got aunty pas by to help me ...
n giv advice ... i was so darn fuk up ...

3rd thing ....

suddenly all my ex find me after tat car crush incident ...
lol n some of them flirt wit me ...
some try to kao me back ...
serious ... not joking ...
hais ... swt a very special yet odd day ....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.