ling ling ling

Monday, June 7, 2010

finally decision made .....
kinda sad .... seriously ... i m sad .... i not willing to let u go ....
but in the end after listing out the pros and cons abt u ....
its time for me to just forget abt u and let u go ....
we r in a different type of society ....
u gamble .... i dun
u drink ... u lik to go pub .... u lik to do so many things tat i dint wan to do with u ....
ur the kind of guy tat is ....
ALA I GOING OUT WITH FRENS ... OKAY LA I BRING MY GF ALONG
u only think of ur own convenience , ur own time , YOUR OWN SELF>...
u neve bother to think a second abt me ....
lik i told u .... i wanna watch IP man .... and u brought IRON man ticket for movie ...
this prove tat u neve put a thing tat i tell u before in ur heart....

lik tat day i fall sick .... i just want u to company me .... but in the end ... u went to genting ...
to gamble.... u always made me feel i m always in the second place in ur heart....
u will neve put me 1st .... u always put ur frens , ur family and ur self in the 1st place in ur heart...
u neve bother to think how much i scarifies my time for u .... u neve though of tat be4 ....
u always think tat ur always right ... i m always wrong ....
sorry to say ... i cant stand it anymore .... i CANT STAND IT ANYMORE!!!....

another cons tat make me really feel disappointed abt u is....
u neve missed me at all ... u only jus want tat "thing"....
i m a girl ... i cant accept tat ... i know once i m stupid... i willing to give u ....
even we r in a pre broke up status .... but .... now i m no more the yin ping u know once before...
many of my frens open my mind towards ur action of me...
u only love me becos of ur needs.... ur lonely .... u need ppl to company....
but not to have the responsibility as a boyfren
YOU NEVE THOUGH OF COMMITTING WITH ME ....
then i realize all these while .... u neve really bother to bring me out anymore...
u make me really disappointed ... and sad ....
disappointed becos ... i neve though ur that kind of person ....
u are not the person i know once before tat love me a lot....
u changed .... because u dont love me anymore....
if u don ... y you neve bare to tell me before??... becos if u tell me u have more disadvantage than advantage rite??.... because i m a stupid girl to u tat u can always play with my feelings....

honestly .... i tell my mom everything about you ....
my mom advise me its not worth it ... to do so much for u anymore....
to her ... your just a sales man ... ur just the guy who wanna used me.... u are selfish ....
i dun wanna play games with you anymore....
if u so like to play ... u can find other girls;... i dunno how much more my heart can stand beside you .... every week ... will always break one time....
my tears duct will need to refill always ... in the long run ... i might be crazy ....
so sorry ... i don wanna play any games any more...
if u think its my fault ... than ... yes ... u like to say its all my fault l...
go a head ... no one stopping you .... i dun wanna explain so much .... i m tired .... i cant stand it anymore....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.