ling ling ling

Sunday, June 27, 2010

belated birthday from my buddies ....


saturday 26 june 2010 ....
yes ... kah mun already book me from one week plus ago ....
n something really make me disappointed is tat ....
my other frens wanna celebrate with me on today oso ... hais...
so no luck but jus to cancel either one n i chosen to join Kah mun's plan since she already invited me long time ago ....

so i was waiting for her arrival to my house to pick me up at 5 pm....
n then waited from 4.30pm till 6 pm onl she came to my house >.<>
yong jian ... >.< .... abt 6.30 pm only we go to the restaurant ....

i had a surprise when i saw yong jian n kah kay.... i neve though they were coming too...
haha ... so happy ... then ... we arrive the restaurant abt 7 pm....
the place was really nice !!!.... and i really had a great time ...
after so long we neve see each other ....

haha picture will said everything .... anyways thx everyone to attend .... haha ...
n really thx to yong jian n kah mun for the party planning ...
lol on the way ... in jian car ... discovered a mini iphone ... >.<>
our restaurant name near victoria station
the enviroment
the enviroment
epic picture... >.<
lol besties ....
guys ... with no smile ...
kah mun kissing me ewww....


looking at chenling ...
menu looking
our meal ... the starter
the main course
macroroni and cheese ??
beef with 70 % cooked
rose cake my birthday cake >.<
thx for de rose my dear....
wanna be model for one day pls...!
chenling so cute....
the group
the group
red shirt also a birthday boy ... joint birthday with him >.<
the group/....



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.