ling ling ling

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

birthday post



lol proud to say yes ... its my birthday ....
hmmm i have been looking forward for the day to come n it so fast ...
hais ... i m one year older ...
means i have more responsibility to carry de ....
n the more older i m .... i will age more .. >.< .... no .........
hmmm anyways... this will be the last birthday tat i will be celebrating my 10+ teen birthday ....
after this year my age no longer start with a 1 ... but with a 2.... omg ....
hais ... time flys...
hmmm so wat did i do during these period of time?.... well
i went college on friday ...it was kinda normal day for me ... till i went in to class with all my frens there waiting me to come in....
n my fren handed me a bag of things .... haha its my present in side .... well its a surprise ...
n it does make me kinda happy .... even its jus a small matter.... n i really lik it a lot ...
thx
DAINA , NICOLE, PHINE PHINE, SHERRIE, GURPREET, LEON , POOI GUAN , SHERLYN ....
thx for the present .... haha ...

hmmm then saturday afternoon .... i went out with jodee and jeffrey ... well ... i post abt this earlier... so yea .. haha ... hmmm after going out with them... i need to rush home to clelebrate father's day with my family happy father's day daddy ....
coffee cake ....haha happy father day ...


hais sharing spotlight with him >.< ... really feel kinda moody cos... i feel lik no one care abt my birthday >.< .... seriously .... so at 10 pm.... i went up to genting with him ... n some frens too....
well its kinda lik ntg to do ... so decided to go there to chill and yum cha only ....
paul drive us there .... n he ask me whether wanna yum cha at star buck or coffee bean...??
sp i answered coffee bean cos there are out doors ... with lovely balcony ... but dunno wth ... the balcony kinda close de .... ok tat really make me feel lik wtf ....so me n his fren sit in side the coffee bean while waiting him to park his car....
so i waited n waited .... its going to be 12am soon .... i was lik feeling depressed de .... then at 12 am a birthday cake appear in front of me ... and paul singing birthday song for me ... lol make me feel lik wow ???... actually kinda happy a bit la....
then yum cha a while .... then we headed home....
thx you paul for preparing so many things today ....
my birthday cake...
facebooking with my iphone... thx for all the birthdays wishes from all my fresn!!1....


the next day .... paul bring me n my sis out to yokotashi to eat shushi ... hmmm as my birthday present ??....
lol anyways thx a lot he did a lot de ... hmmm its really really delicious... no doubt of tat ....
then after eating company him to the work shop ... for installing two new speaker in his car >.<....
rich bustard .... so willing to pay !!!....
hmmm then after tat dinner and then yum cha in look out point to count down my last min of my birthday .... its jus a simple one... not as high as last year... may be because i m getting older tat y i dun feel lik having a party kinda birthday .... this is jus simple and i m happy abt it ....




wow this is really fresh n nice !!! ... yummy !!!
fried salmon yummy Q!!!

shabu shabu ... but this is better the meat were so soft ... yum when u bite its so easy to tear ...
frying it ... hhaa

this oyster is so yummy ... hais .... delicious...!!!


anyways thx for all my fren who celebrate with me ... appreciate.... and thx for all ur wishes...

P/S my clubbing fever is back ... PLS some one bring me go ....

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.