ling ling ling

Saturday, October 25, 2008

stress out in so many ways!!!

from you!!!

  • let me fall for u b4 spm !!!
  • let me think of u after we brake!!!
  • let me hates u even more !!!
  • let me feel tat ur love to me is real!!!but the end its not really wat i think it will be!!!
  • let me feel tat u r sad after the relationship ends!but dun even know is it true!!!
  • confuse abt my feelings to u now!!!
  • question abt y u will treat me lik tat !!!
  • prayin to god hope tat u will hav the courage to talk wit me again!!!
  • thinkin wat the hell happen to the person when i 1st knew u !!!
  • disappointed in every way!!!

from my father !!!

  • keep on scold me for no reason
  • tellin me tat spm is comin but always scold me!!!
  • how do i feel lik studyin when u always scold me!!!
  • makin me stress abt my mom property!!!
  • always askin me for money!!!
  • tellin me how much my mom suck!!!
  • thinkin y u don think tat ur self suck even more!!!!
  • thinkin when will u change back to the old father i knew!!!
  • thinkin wat the hell happen to u!!!
  • disappointed in every way!!!

from my mom

  • worry abt ur livin in london!!!
  • y u give me so many duties !!!
  • thinkin y u can handle things properlly when u are here !!!
  • missin u so much everytime!!!
  • when are we gonna see u again!!!
  • hoping u will be in my side now !!! helpin me to handle things wit papa !!!
  • y u need to go there when we need u here !!!
  • think tat u made a wrong mistake!!!

from my studies!!!

  • dun know wat the fuk i m studying for !!!
  • dun even hav the mood to study anymore!!
  • dun even understands wat the hell i m doin ....
  • fuking hell stress becoz of those stupids word!!!
  • no heart to do well for my spm already!!!
  • disappointed on my own self !!!







No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.