ling ling ling

Monday, October 20, 2008

confusion!!!

everything !!! family ... studies !!!
all of tis suddenly come at once!!!
jus onli tis ...
all tis made me feel confuse n stress!!!
y my family need to argue abt money !!!
argue abt things tat can settle properlly !!!
y need to argue when my spm is near !???
y need to argue when i need to me the middle man??
m i so easy n stress free to u all??
y my father need to scold my mom even wat she did all was the right things
whereas him is jus ntg !!!
useless n unforgivable!!!
cant u look urself in side the mirror??
i need to use things to make my self not to think so much@!@!@#!@#
but all u always did is to remind me n remind me!!!
i jus hope one day my family will jus become jus lik last time!!!
last time tat we always have fun n be as one family!!!
daddy all u need to do is to be honest n we as ur child ...
we !!!
WE CAN FORGIV U
COZ WE STILL HAVE HOPE ON U N WE STILL LOVE U AS A FATHER


1 comment:

Fionjupiter said...

you wanna know wat is stress?
i had many friends so ma fan!!!
all i do was go here go there
need help here need help there =.="
thats why i gotten mad today!!!

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.