ling ling ling

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the continue of the stories!!! 22 oct 2008

remember abt the story abt the couple...
welll here the story continues!!!



GUY: (sms)hey dear .... y u call ur frens to test on me YESTERDAY!!!
GURL: BLURR ... anything happen?? (pretended)
GUY: i dun not noe u fake o wat ... tellin
ur frens to lie on me!!1
Gurl: (sadly understands evry sigle details while the fren explain) n replyed.. wat they asked yesterday ??
GUY: TATS doesnt matter .... coz ... u tell them abt us?
GURL: I tells my best frens abt my stuff !!!so wat did u reply when my fren ask u ... tat do u hav gf??
GUY: if i say no??
GURL : (heart brakes ... feel lik cryin out)
replys... well so is it true??
GUY: who will tells the stranger tat a guy will have a gf??
Gurl : then u should know u hurt me ... deeply !!!

AND TATS THE CONVERSATION ENDS TILL 5 PM

GUY: so we still are couple??
GURL: do u still really truely love me??
GUY: i dint say i dont ... jus i m sick ... so cant really reply
GURL:(thinkin y u can reply my fren so fast n y not me) replys ... i feel very confuse... for every thing tat happen tis two
days !!! i feel lik my love for u is fading away but still cant let u go !!!
GUY: sorry pls giv me chance,..
GURL:wat u want me to do??
GUY: jus giv me time for 2 days ... n i promise i will treat u better ///

the gurl neve reply him ... tis time is to giv time to him ... to think propelly !!!

So to all readers do u think the gurl need to giv another chance to tat guy??

TODAY MEMO...

well today when in school ...
i was smsing ... haha ...
then teacher saw me dint do anythings in class...
so she check w
at i doing...
she wanna opened my bag where there is my phone in side...
i quickly hold my bag ... n say ntg ntg ,,,
ok ok teacher i do things...
phew ... luckily she dint o
pen o not i gonna die!!!
then on chemistry class
wa darn bored coz teacher was discussing abt exams...
well me n kit ying n another fren fara ...
was talking abt guys ...
haha no often ... so talk abt how bad are guys ...
how good ? not really ...
well we hav fun talking haha
then after school i went home...
hais tired i though today i will be restin at home...
but instead went out at 4 ...
to go out wit my dear fren kit ying ...
well go where leisure mall again to find my shoe for the graduation ...
where there aint one at all!!!
omg so hard to find the shoe!!
! hmmm then we eat amw ...
buy shirt again ...
till 7 then went to tuition...
untill 10 !!! omg cant rest either study also ... swt right ??
remember me n my frens po
nteng tuition yesterday ...
today when we reach to tuition ...
the teacher strat nagging abt those ppl who ponteng yesterday ...
well dint say our names but then its still ...
very fish when he scolded us !!!
n say us chi
ldish.... omg
felt guilty already .... won happend again ok...
so here is the pic
s for today ..



AMW mmmm... delicious1!!!



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.