ling ling ling

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

what have i achieve in year 2010

the 1st wil be my Baby Iphone 3GS ... well i know everyone will be asking why didnt i wait for Iphone 4 instead ... i can answer u tat .. i have no patient to wait ahaha tat y ...

2nd will be the so many trips tat i have been this year ... i been travelling a lot around M'sia ... haha... such as taiping , langkawi , malacca , pangkor and oso ipoh ... i shall say this year is really a great year ...

3rd i have meet wonderful frens in this year .. and i m proud to say tat u all are very great frens ... they are all from the same college as me ... really brighten the day up when i m in college with them .. haha thx Sherrie , gurpreet , josephine , diana , nicole ,pooi guan , chuu woon ... u guys r the best ^^





4th i oso have continue keeping in touch with my best frens ... well kah mun ... i know u from form 2 till now ... haha n we have been best frens ever since form 3 ... haha u always know me best n always worry abt me thx ... tat i feel there will always be a person tat care of me ... and the emo king ... haha well we have oso been frens for 3 years de ... u oso known me well my dear fren .. i must say u r a very great guy ... dun becos of a gurl then u ruin ur life k ... and oso jodee, shee ken , esmund and tjun jin ... these will always be the yum cha gang tat always brighten up my night when i m bored ... hahah n jodee thx for always bringing me to clubs hahah






5th well .. i have get everything i wan ... just for some tat i havent will be a car!!! hais ... and a dslr .. haha well i will work really hard to get this two in the coming year ...

6th i been dating with Ming yau for a year de ... the longest relationship tat i have been with n still loving him very much !!!


7th ... well i change my hair again .. lol may be its the last time de ... its dark brown again .. cos i have been so lazy to dye my hair over n over again ... and oso ... its waste of money ... but the most important thing is ... now i can dye my own self becos i have hide all the highlighted colour de ^^


8th i finally finish my a level de which i have waited for so long ... cant wait to go into degree as soon as possible!!! hahah

lol among of all the achievements ... i lik to thx u guys for reading my blog for all this years ^^.. appreciate a lot ...

and i oso would lik to wish my family to be healthy ... n u guys happy new year!!! ( hope is not too late )

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.