ling ling ling

Sunday, January 2, 2011

christmas

this is the ways u can wear these hats hahah

well i didnt spend anything very special on my christmas eve ... i just have my dinner with the very special someone to me ... n tats it .. went back home to sleep ... well i guess the older i m the lesser entertainment there will be for this kinda celebration ... well n i m very disappointed indeed for this year celebration for christmas eve ...

however on christmas day ... my santa baby has bring me to mid valley to shop for my christmas present ...which were some hand bag from dorothy perkins tat i have wanted to buy so long ago ... hahah anyways thx ...

that night we went to his family dinner in CP 9 ... for some christmas house warming n oso for his niece birthday ... well its was really ntg much .. haha so we jus eat eat eat ... n my special guy jus play mah jong all night ... till he was so sleepy too ...


the next day ... well those food tat is left over last night cant be finish ... so we went back to the same place to eat again .. however this time we eat bbq instead of those buffet meals... that i really feel ntg much going on lately ... so tat y i didnt blog tat much .. hope u guys dun mind!!



and kah mun thx for the christmas present ... haha n jian thx for the sweets too ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.