ling ling ling

Thursday, December 2, 2010

holiday started

yeah my holiday has started quite a while now...
well n i didnt post anything on my blog becos ...
my internet was down .. n i went to langkawi again ... for a trip ...
well here is my post abt my trip ... haha it was real fun !!!
i went there with my college mates ...
well all gurls only ... n 6 of us !!! ... we already plan this trip earlier this year !!!
so ... n now after A2 exam ... finally the trip came true !!! after so many months!!!

its 21 nov 2010 ....
well our flight is due at 9pm ... n we were too excited to go there faster ...
so we reach LCCT at 5 .30 pm ... jus to wait a flight at 9 pm...
hahah how silly r we ...
we ended up being such crazy womens in LCCT keep on taking picture of our crazy deeds...
our late lunch ...
our name...
crazy flower ...
our colourful slipper...
crazy me...

thx to nicole ....


us....
my bag dun snatch...

our tickets....



finally the airplane arrive !!!... n i was really excited to sit on it!! well i didnt really experience sitting in an airplane be4 even i have been in one be4 when me n my family travel to china ...while i m a small kid... i totally forgotten tat moment of my life ... so i experience it again ...
its jus a one hour flight ... even its sort but i had fun !!! ...

we reach langkawi at 10.45pm if i m not mistaken ..
me going down the plane
us ... haha
ketibaan ...
we finally reach yay ...

..well we went to rent a car ... actually a awanza .... haha its quite a new car ... then plan the trip for island hoping ..for total each person abt rm88 ... for both car n island hoping ... well i think its quite ok ...
so we went to pump some petrol n off we go back to our hotel name malibest which is located in pantai cenang ... the most happening place in langkawi .. after checking in ...
we end up eat quite a late dinner since everyone was hungry !!!and oso planned for trip for the next day ... after dinner we went back to the hotel ... n oi oi ... ^^
i m pumping the petrol while all my frens in the car so bad...
walking to the restaurant...
planning trip for tomoro
this fried keow teo is the most delicious one i ever ate ... lol .. may be we r hungry but its not bad...

our room ... actually its quite big ... bigger than we imagine ...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.