ling ling ling

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

after langkawi ... i came back n my fren misses me especially Miss Kah Mun ... hhaha so we had some lunch section n oso for me to giv her some gift that i bought from langkawi .... guess she liks it ey ?? hahha ... hmmm we went to a restaurant which is not fancy at all .... but their food are nice ... however we went there at the afternoon tat y those food were all sold out ...
pancake ... which were very nice ^^
bubucaca which were very disappointing ...
sut kap gou ... very nice ...

hmm after lunch ... or should i say tea time?? haha ... we went home to cook ... which i were so happy cos i cook some ABC soup for the family ... n of course with the help of kah mun's mum recipe... i m successful with my ABC soup ^^...
my famous ABC soup...


after cooking we went to Tropicana City Mall to visit her dear Aiden ... he work for starbuck coffee as a waiter haha he look stunning in his uniform ... haha n we had some chat in the place too ... haha,...
not nice !!!
mocha pepermint not my type ~!!!!
see u again on this coming Thurs ... Melaka here i come !!!

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.