ling ling ling

Thursday, March 11, 2010


went clubbing on 4th of march ... to maisoon ... i had a lots of fun !! with new frens... and kelvin ... haha ... thx for bringing me ...
well at 1st i was really upset ... becos of two things that happen to me...
1st being treated lik a balll by a fren... well i know lately i dint contact him tat much de ...
cos his gf start to think i have something with him so i back out a bit...
n since when me n my bf have problems... the one i wanna depend on most ... is with him ... becos his the one i share problems with when comes to guy problems...
but in a sudden time ... he dint want to involve on giving me advice anymore... becos he said his fade up ?? well if being a person's best fren is so fade up ... than u r not anymore m best fren...
n as for u my best fren ( the gf of this guy) well ask ur self has he really being honest n loyal to u ??
well i can be frank that he did ask me before this question ... IF UR MY GF IS MUCH BETTER RIGHT ?? wat ?? wat r u regretting abt having her .?? she not good enuff for u ??
came on with the condition of urs ... i dun think u even deserve her!!!
and by all this ... he as my boss at work... has pass me to a different team of him ....
wat a jerk when he says this on the phone ...BETTER TO CHANGE U TO A DIFFeRENT TEAM THAN CUT U Off.... wat ??? if u really dun wanna see me that much ... jus better cut me off k...

and another problem was with my bf... yes... i was really happy that u tell me u love me... but i really dun get why ... u stop ... hais... anyways,... all the problems has sort out de... so not to worry ... well interesting week.... becos of these stressness from them...
well i planned to go clubbing ... and what happen ?? ,,, my bf got angry ... and dint want to keep in touch with me... there r 5 reason why his angry ...
1. i m not responsible
2.i m sick i still go club
3.under medication still go club becos i will drink alcohol drinks so i dint take medicine
4.doctor say i cant take in second hand smoke due to coughing
5.doctor oso say cant drink ice...

becos of this ... his really angry ... but in the end ... even how much i hurt him or make him angry ... he stilll misses me and love me... thats what he told me.... and to me ... i m really sorry that i make u so worried and angry ... and hurt ...
so well... yea in the end sendiri bawa masalah ...
I M SORRY MING YAU >......

so now i start to study hard to get ready for my coming exam... so won be blgging so often de...

more pic will be in facebook...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.