ling ling ling

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

after 3 days of not communicating so well with u i feel so lonely and feel lik crying whenever i think of u ... you neve been treat me so cold before ... i feel you neve try to take all these while i am trying to bag for ur forgiveness . even though i know its my fault as i hurt u too much too... but its really hard for me too miss u n while studying ... all my concentration will just automatically goes to u ... may be because i m scare that u were too angry tat one of these days u will leave me ... as i m writing this too i m crying too ... why and how can u be so cruel ... towards me ... have u change ?? have you disliked me already ?? from recent conversation after we argued that night ... all u sms me was just so simple ... and when i called u and try to talk to u ... with a nice tone you will reply me as if u r angry and i did something wrong u will be raising ur voice ... n ask me what u want ... what i want is jus simple i miss u can i jus listen to ur voice at least ?? ... ur just always take things so complicated !!! making me suffering .... i dun know what u want !!! ... i feel so happy when u say i m ur gf again ... but i m so hurtful when u scold me that i flirt with other guys ... where i already promise u before u go outstation that i won do such things anymore ... and you still brings this things up and make it all my fault again ... you neve seem to want to support on my studies but make me feel worst ... upset and disappointed on my self...

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.