ling ling ling

Tuesday, August 25, 2009


here is to tell u abt my life lately ....

life is going well lately ... where everything is in good place now....
i m to be settle down with no stressness at all.... no sadness at all....
where my family n my life r very fine...
a lot of ppl been wondering abt the pass days tat my msn personal message tat i was so pist off...
yea its my family problem again ....

but it turns out unbelievably better then wat i though it would be!!!
my dad debts r cleared... no matter how my dad n mom argued ... in the end there is love between them ....
i still remembered the day they were arguing on the phone ...
my dad yea he was darn pist on my mom words... n he had internal bleeding went to hospital...
yet when my mom know tat he is suffering she send a lots of sweet messages telling him how much she still love him as her husband....
now i know even how bitter a relationship is ... fate r always fate there is no need to force ppl ...

yea ... might also shift house cox ... my dad still have the intention to sell my house in return for my mom to come back from london (tat wat he told me)

i was wondering i wish i can win a lottery o something ... hope tat we won need to shift o even move ... jus to renovate my house ... n also our feelings towards each others... becox of the word money .. tat we as a family doesnt seem to be one ...

i was always angry abt my dad doing those stupid things gamble all his properties...
n his life away.... yet come to when i saw him suffering from painess ... i was abt to sried when i sent him into the hospital ... yes ... family is always family .... n tat moment i know tat ... i cant completely hate him ... becox he is my father..

lol anyways ...

my dad birthday .... happy birthday daddy !!! love u still

2 comments:

Unknown said...

touching....
at least u grow up more then b4...
*-*

X!@o P!nG (LyNnEtE Foo) said...

lim ?? who r u

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.