ling ling ling

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

long story


my lover was the 1st guy tat i secretly love once before when i m in form one ...
we were in the same school but different form ....
u were the one who make me feel ancious to go to school everyday ...
i hope to see u ,,, hope tat we will know each other ...
but my hope neve really come true ....
yet we know each other by my fren cindy ...
she is the one tat intro me to u ....
tats when we know each other n realise we live so near ,,,
but electricity neve caught ur eyes....
even we were jus hi bye frens i will also notice you whenever u playing wit ur frens
the funny looking guy wit the blue shirt always bully innocent gurls...
n even me also kena bully once....
you gave me tat laugh tat i will never forget ..
its been so long till jus lately ...
we r really together ,... i wonder if its really wats god plan after all this years ...
wants us to be more mature... lol ... 

i really missed you dear ... y do u need to live so far apart from me..
you r the fire tat make me angry ...
you r the one who can make me gigle from my heart ....
you r the one who make me laughs after making me angry 
you r the one tat make me missed you so much 
you r the one tat make me live everyday 
u r my knight shinny amour....tat safe me from darkness
you r the one who make me heart u so much ...
you n your clown spirit tat make me so happy everyday ...
you r the onli one tat can take my heart away

will never know y we will be couple after all this years

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.