ling ling ling

Saturday, May 23, 2009

father is lik shit 
mom not here 
i hate my life being here 
y cant i be someone else daughter 
was so sahmeful to be ur daughter
everyone know tat u r such a dirt now
happy ??
even miad also look down on u 
r u so proud to be sitting infront of the computer facing it everyday ??
even u can work n u dun wan??
r u so lazy father !!!
i can always move out whenever i lik ... 
i respect u tats y 



brother u aint so nice also 
mommy was telling me u r being lik ur father !!!
facing the computer everyday as well
i know its ur semester break ...
for so long cant u even find a work ...
rather being in front of the computer ?
y i can find a job y not u ?
u aint no leg nor hands,...


mommy y u always push everything on me
i m helping u to ur financial problems...
u dun trust me .. then u shoulden let me handle everything in the 1st place...
always blaming me not doing this n tat l,,,
y u dun understand how i really feel


my lover ... hais i shoulden had say anything abt u here ...
jus feel so weird ....
breaking apart

No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.