ling ling ling

Friday, August 29, 2008

27-8-08 my drivin test !!!

today i went for drivin test ...
there is two bahagian ...
  1. on the road
  2. climb the hill ,parking,3 quarter turns....
well at 1st i m so scare ... is care i will fail becoz ...
when i reach there i saw many ppl cant naik the test for the bukit ...
then fail ... plus parking a lot ppl hit the pole ah ...
i heard the pole dropping ... i started to get nervous...
when they started to call my name n tell me my number ...
i start to shake de ...
so my 1st test is on the road ...
wa ... at 1st i m o nervous when i got into the car ...
but then the examiner keep talk rubbish wit me...
n then after i finish drivvin he some more ask for my msn ...
wat the hell ... haha lik tis also can ...
then i tell him tat i scare i will fail my parking ...
then he tell me to contact him if i fail ...
tat is when onli i feel relife ...
haha ... then the test for bahagian 2 ... i do it well ...
i almost fail ... but i
m lucky i hav pass...
haha .... wa i m so
happy oh ...!!!
1st time take exam can pass de... haha
thx to all my fren tat wishes me good luck i love u all!!!

my exam test paper ... result paper... n P 'pai"
my result for on the road 18/20



No comments:

© 2008 Christal All Rights Reserved.